This Return Policy pertains to purchases made through our online store only, ClickerLeash.com. If you have purchased any of our Clicker Leash products from one of our retailers, please contact them to inquire about their Return Policy covering manufacturers defects.
If you are experiencing difficulty training your dog with the Clicker Leash, please check our FAQ page or seek the advice of a professional trainer. It is possible to clicker train any hearing dog but levels of success may vary depending on the level of commitment and enthusiasm from the handler, canine genetics, body type and general aptitudes. The Clicker Leash Co. will not be held accountable for variables outside of its control that may affect individual levels of success.
Not totally happy?
We want you and your dog to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at ClickerLeash.com. If you find any of our products has a manufacturers defect, we will be happy to accept returned items for exchange or full refund.
Please read the following carefully to take full advantage of our return policy.
- All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt.
- All items returned should be unused.
- If an item arrives damaged or defective please contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
- Any exchange for a product of lesser value will be issued with a refund of the price difference. Any exchange for a product of greater value will be subject to a charge of the price difference.
- You are responsible for return shipping to us. For your security, please send items through a traceable postage carrier and retain your receipt. ClickerLeash.com is not responsible for returned items that are damaged or lost in transit.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- If you are exchanging a product, you will be charged shipping to deliver the exchange item.
If you would like to place a return, please contact us for further details.